Be sure to join us for any (or all) of our Wednesday evening activities this fall:
- 4:30—6:30pm Dinner served
- 09/18/19: Homemade Potato Salad, Baked Beans and Hot Dogs
- 09/25/19: Tator Tot Hot Dish
- 10/02/19: Pork Loin and Mashed Potatoes
- 10/09/19: Beef Stroganoff
- 10/16/19: Chow Mein
- 10/23/19: Spaghetti
- 10/30/19: Sloppy Joes and Tator Tots
- 5:00—5:30pm Celebration Ringers (grades 3-12)
- 5:30—6:00pm King’s Messengers Choir (3yrs-1st grd)
- 5:30—6:00pm POWER Up (grades 2-5)
- 6:00—6:30pm WWJD Choir (grades 2-5)
- 6:00—6:30pm POWER Up (4yrs – 1st grade)
- 6:00—7:00pm Reigning Grace Worship Band
- 6:30—7:00pm Wednesday Worship
- 6:30—8:00pm Confirmation
- 6:30—8:00pm High School Youth Group
- 7:00—8:00pm Adult Choir
Wednesday Worship is our worship service on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 in the Fellowship Hall. This exciting worship service is less than half an hour long, family and kid friendly, and totally relaxed. We will be singing songs, praying together, hearing God’s Word and a short reflection from one of the pastors, and sharing communion weekly.
Why a Wednesday Worship service?
- There are over 200 people in our church building every Wednesday night! Wednesday Worship will gather us together as a community of faith across all generation.
- Many families and individuals find it hard to come to worship on Sunday mornings for a variety of reasons.
- We can all use a mid-week refresher and time to spend with God!
- Confirmation Youth and Power-Up kids will be weekly participants
- Wednesday Worship is something new and creative in worship.
- Bring your dinner to worship, sit with friends, meet new people, grow in faith, share as a community
- Kids are not required to sit and be perfectly behaved!
- Many churches with similar Wednesday night activities and participation have started Wednesday worship services and found them meaningful and relevant.
Wednesday Worship is not the same as Sunday worship. The format is different and the message is original. Therefore, even if you regularly attend worship on Sunday, Wednesday Worship will be fresh and new. If you are looking for something different to better meet your spiritual needs or those of your family, Wednesday Worship offers an opportunity to try something new and innovative.