Worship is at the heart of all we do as Christians. At Abiding Savior, worship is meaningful and inspiring. On Sundays at Abiding Savior, people of all ages and all walks of life come together to praise God and to grow in faith, whether in-person or online. Through worship we hear God’s word to us, bring our prayers and concerns to God, receive the good news that we are loved, freed and forgiven children of God, and recharge our spiritual batteries to go out and serve God during the rest of the week. Come as you are, we are expecting you!
In-Person Worship or Online Worship
All Sunday morning services are now open to in-person worshipers and streamed online through Facebook Live. As of May 2021, worship services will be held outdoors in the Abiding Savior backyard (weather permitting). In case of inclement weather, worship will be moved inside.
At the Abiding Savior Lutheran Church Council meeting on Tuesday, May 18th, the council approved the following:
- Mask required for:
- Indoor worship, funerals, weddings, and any larger gathering
- No mask required for:
- Outdoor events (whenever possible, gathering outdoors is preferred for worship, meals and fellowship)
- Inside the church (for groups of less than 30 if they are able to meet in a large enough space to socially distance)
- Serving of food:
- Food will be served and consumed outdoors whenever possible. If weather does not permit, then food may be served and consumed indoors provided the seating arrangements are socially distanced.
- All non-prepackaged food and beverages will be plated and served by designated servers wearing gloves and, if indoors, masks.
In an effort to ensure we are doing our part to keep everyone safe, we hope you can understand and support these current recommendations at Abiding Savior. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Pastor Ryan at email@example.com.