Sunday Adult Forums are speaker-led inspirational and educational sessions for listening and sharing and meet the 1st, 3rd, & 4th Sundays during the Education Hour (10:05-10:55 AM) from Labor Day through Memorial Day. If you have any suggestions for Adult Forum topics, please contact Pastor Ryan.
- Fellowship Hour — Coffee House
- Brunch in the Fellowship Hall
- What is a Deacon?
- Come and join Intern Deacon Brad, special guest Deacon Jerry Dufek, and our own Deacon Ina Mae to explore the history and significance of the diaconate. We will be discussing the ministry of the diaconate, who deacons are and how they have been recognized by churches throughout history. We can’t wait for you to join us for a time of learning and Q & A with our special guests.
- Chili/Soup Cook-Off Fundraiser
- Please come to our first annual chili and soup cook-off contest from 10:30am-noon (right before the Annual Meeting). This is a fundraiser event for the El Salvador trip this summer! Sign up on the Youth Ministry Board to participate in the cook-off or come eat and vote on your favorite.